AUNTYS SIDE SHOW



NEXT HOT PHOTO

TODAYS HOT STORY

"Her chuchies and pussy were shining in the moonlight"

I woke up at around 2 a.m. and I suddenly felt the need to urinate. The moon and stars were twinkling in the night. I got up and was going to the toilet, when I suddenly felt a touch on my arm. It was my neighbor's eldest daughter, Polly. She was extremely beautiful. She grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom which was around the corner. My penis became very hard. She pulled open my night clothes and began sucking on it. It became harder and harder. She took off her bra and panties. Her chuchies (nipples) and pussy were shining in the moonlight. I inserted my finger into her pussy. Suddenly my elder brother kicked my buttocks and said, "Stupid! Have you not a cock? Then why are you getting your fingers messy?" Then he started fucking her himself. Boy, did I feel like a fool.

Your Ad Here