AUNTYS TIES




NEXT HOT PHOTO



TODAYS HOT STORY

"I handed her my penis and asked her to take it in"

This happened when my girlfriend and I were still teenagers. One day my girlfriend told me to go to her house at night because her dad and sisters were going to attend a marriage, and she was there alone with her mom. I went to her room that night and she was watching a movie. I softly knocked on the bedroom door and she came and took me inside. This was at the end of November so it was very cold . I went to her bed and I told her to turn off the TV. Then she started looking at me. I was a little hesitant, but then I asked her to have sex with me. She jumped at me at first. Then I said sorry to her and kissed her. After sometime I took her in my arms she said nothing, then I understood that she was horny and I started sucking her nipples and rubbed her pussy from outside her clothes. She said nothing, then I took off her clothes and I laid upon her. That was our first experience of sex, so it was unknown to us. I told her to put my penis in her pussy. She said she wouldn't do anything. If I wanted it I must do everything. Then I handed her my penis and asked her to take it in. She closed her eyes and slowly took my penis in her pussy. Then I start fucking her. She told me to do it slow because she was feeling pain, but I was horny so I could not slow down. I fucked her two times before morning. I know she was very happy that night. After that we had sex for three years, and she sucked my penis many times.


No comments:

Your Ad Here