INDIAN GALS TIES





NEXT HOT PHOTO


TODAYS HOT STORY

One day I was alone at home seeing sexy movies, so my cock was hard. My cousin's friend came to the door. She is a slim, fair, perfect, sexy girl. She was wearing black velvet jeans and top and was looking very sexy. I asked her to come in and as soon as she entered I pushed her to the corner of door and kissed her. I started to roll my hands over her slim sexy body. I noticed that she was liking that. I took her to my bed and by that time she became horny. She pulled me to the bed and started taking off my clothes. I did the same with her and I removed her top, bra, jeans, and panties. Then I kissed her whole body and I was so turned on. She started to suck my cock, and I her pussy. After 30 min of oral sex I stared to put my 6" penis in her tight pussy. She was screaming with agony and pleasure. She requested me to fuck harder and harder and my balls was hitting her pussy. After one night of this kind of pleasure dressed and ended our sex for that day. Whenever I or she was alone we would do sex and only sex. We kiss and play with each other in my room 2-5 times daily.


1 comment:

Vikram Ramsoondur said...

Hi,

Someone just emailed me the link to your blog, as there are many stolen pictures of my wife on your May 2008 pages. I need you to kindly delete these for me. You can reach me on vik126@hotmail.com if you require any proof of the veracity of my statements. I can readily furnish any evidence you may require.

Please contact me so we can take this further, as I need a number of files removed from your posts for the month of May.

Thanks.

Your Ad Here